Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEMS Investigation16.2(TEMS 16.2) and TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.6(TDD 10.0.6) ready

Level 1 Users
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    I am having tems 17.2.4 installed in laptop, i have connected the samsung galaxy a5 supplied with the kit. but on opening tems investigation , it is showing device connect failed. the person handed me the kit is telling the kit doesn't require any license as it is installed in laptop. I don't have any tutorial and I have worked earlier with tems 7 , 8 & 10 versions. afterwards I got shifted to other project. Now only joined Mobile radio . Kindly help with tutorial and suggestion

Level 1 Users
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    i have tems 16.3.6 and tems 11.1.4 if you need this i can give you free...

3. Minimum 5G Requirements
    CQI PMI and RI - LTE Quality Indicators
    Difference between PUCCH and PUSCH
    LTE Device Ecosystem - July 2017
    Why VoLTE finally being rolled out ?
    Level 1 Users
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by erbrijesh View Post
    I am having tems 17.2.4 installed in laptop, i have connected the samsung galaxy a5 supplied with the kit. but on opening tems investigation , it is showing device connect failed. the person handed me the kit is telling the kit doesn't require any license as it is installed in laptop. I don't have any tutorial and I have worked earlier with tems 7 , 8 & 10 versions. afterwards I got shifted to other project. Now only joined Mobile radio . Kindly help with tutorial and suggestion
    did you check your license option ? maybe your 17 lic not support qualcom chipset function "Qualcomm License Option E/F (LTE), Regional Edition, GLS"