Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MINT tool for MapInfo

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    Blog Entries

MINT tool for MapInfo

MINT tool for MapInfo

Useful Tool for Site Planning and Neighbor Planning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MINT tool.JPG 
Views:	270 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	353

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks winbouze thanked for this post
    Likes harsh4278 liked this post
    Level 1 Users
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    It is for GSM.

4. Minimum 5G Requirements
    CQI PMI and RI - LTE Quality Indicators
    Difference between PUCCH and PUSCH
    LTE Device Ecosystem - July 2017
    Why VoLTE finally being rolled out ?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    IS there anyone know how to use this Tool as well as the import template text files!!!

6. Likes amitgargamit liked this post
    Level 1 Users
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits

Data Files for MINT

Friends, I was looking for data templates in order to use MINT, I didn't found nothing, however I made some tests and finally I found a way to load the right data, I'm attaching two excel files, one for SITE DATA and one for NEIGHBOR DATA, when you save that you need to change the file format to Text(Tab Delimited).

The SITE DATA file contains some columns with information useful for me, I don't know if MINT use that if you change that fieds and MINT doesn't work please use the complete format, the necessary fields are marked with yellow in that file, please don't change the position of that fields, the names are important too, then don't change the names in yellow.

The NEIGHBOR DATA file contains the source CELL and the NEIGHBORS for that CELL that I call NCELL, at the end I put the field TempNeigh because I use another field Total HOs in order to know how many neighbors have a specific CELL, if you put another data following the NEIGHBORS you need the TempNeigh field because if you don't put that MINT can't process the neighbor because the final data field must be "space blank".

With that files MINT is working fine and give me right information. By the way I use a diferent file for GSMSite, thats the name MINT use for the site file you cannot change that, but you can use a file with that name with the fields mentioned before, I use diferent file for GSMSite because MINT only gives you sectors with the same size and if you have a large area to analize with sites in some places very near between them and anothers very far between others, then you will have to analize only by small clusters, but if you have a tool producing cells with diferent sizes you can process all your network.

Below is an image of the neighbor output showing the server in brown and in yellow the neighbors:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neighbor Image Example.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	1607

Excuse me for my english, I am a SPANISH NATIVE speaking guy from Guatemala, kindly,

Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    Thanks friend,

Can you pls check the attached files again. I can not open/import it by excel, even though I can not read it as a text file.