UMTS Interview Questions with Answers(150 Questions)
How to improve TBF Drop?
There are several ways you can work for TBF Drop.
- Check frequency in BBH and the retransmission rate in those cells. if high retransmission --> for sure there is problem on Frequency. Improve C/I (reduce interference)
- Try use most BCCH TRX TS for PDCH
- Make sure (E)GPRS link adaptation is enabled.
- If frequency change doesn't get good result limit the (E)GPRS coding scheme up to MCS7 instead of MCS9. MCS7 is more robust than MCS9
- Reduce no. of users per PDCH
- Check PCU congestion/Utilization
Discuss here for further solution.
RSSI and RTWP
What is a CE (Channel Element) in WCDMA?
Layer 3 Messages and 3G Events
LTE Signalling Troubleshooting and Optimization ebook